Kevin Duffy, Pastor of Evangelism, Discipleship, Missions, College, & Singles
Kevin hails from Nebraska where he graduated from the University of Nebraska in 1994. He and his wife moved from Richmond, VA, to Fayetteville in 1998 and have attended Village since that time.
Kevin joined the Village staff in 2007. Kevin oversees VBC’s evangelistic and adult discipleship efforts. Kevin has spoken at Apologetics /Evangelism conferences and training seminars in New York City, NY; Los Angeles, CA; Southport, Charlotte, Boone, Fayetteville, and other locations in NC, as well as in Uganda, Democratic Republic of Congo, and Honduras. In addition, he has spoken and worked on evangelistic missions in Hungary and Romania.
Kevin desires to build disciples
- who know WHY they believe what they believe;
- who have a passion to be like Jesus;
- who reach, disciple, and serve others;
- who are intentional about their witness for Christ; and
- who are consumed with growing the kingdom of God.
Kevin and his wonderful wife, Cassy, have one daughter. They have been married for 24 years as of 2017.